Company logo of Balbino & Faustino, Lda. + Contact company

Balbino & Faustino, Lda.

Rua da Escola 9 Facho Cola
2460-354 Alcobaca, Portugal
+ Contact company
Description

Our World is Made of Wood

Besides manufacturing and commercialising wood-based products and components for the furniture industry, we represent the most respected brands on the market. We started operating in 1980 and, since then, our business has grown considerably, aided by the hard work performed by our very knowledgeable employees, using specialised machinery to supply an excellent service recognised by our customers.

Our policy is based on well-defined pillars, promoting the organisation's sustainability, seeking to obtain a stable and long-lasting relationship with our customers and involving strong commitment, training and a safe environment for our employees. Our aim is also to mutually benefit from the relationship we have with our suppliers through continuously focusing on improving processes and equipment, without forgetting the surrounding environment and society.

We commercialise wood-based products

Our main activity involves commercialising wood-based products and components for the furniture industry, which represents around 70% of our turnover. The unprocessed wood panel trade and processing activities like the manufacture of wood edging and layons for coating agglomerates or other supports represent the remaining 30%.

We use the best wood for our products

We use excellent raw materials to produce the best products. The woods we process are carefully selected and controlled from origin to guarantee the correct sustainability of the felling area, which does not contain any quick-growing species or those not suitable for the local ecosystem. In terms of environmental responsibility, our company is certified by the FSC® (FSC-C109231) and PEFC.

We are always there when you need us

We produce our wood panels, veneers and edgings at two factories in Alcobaça. We supply the whole country from our distribution centres in Alcobaça, Leiria, Paços de Ferreira, Pêro Pinheiro and Faro, where we have large-scale warehouses to guarantee just-in-time deliveries. We opened a showroom in each distribution centre so that we could be closer to our customers by showing them the whole range of veneers, high-pressure laminates, edgings and other wood-based items we produce and commercialise.

We send our products all over the world

Our wood grows for the world. We export our products to the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Cyprus, Mexico and Chile.

We offer a variety of quality products

We offer our customers a wide choice of different materials whose quality, style and competitive prices are guaranteed. We have a wide range of products to develop outstanding projects suited to every environment and architectural style.

We create tailor-made solutions

We create tailor-made products to respond to the demands of a wide variety of unique projects. We offer a wide range of woods for different purposes as well as a series of different measurements, materials and finishes to satisfy all customers' needs. Contact us!

Company details
  • Location: Portugal
  • Branch of industry: Manufacturer
  • Trade fairs: interzum 2017, interzum 2019
Contact person
Portrait of Sonia Duraes
Sonia Duraes Marketing
Balbino & Faustino, Lda.
Product portfolio
show all
Doors Doors
by Balbino & Faustino, Lda.
Edge-Banding Edge-Banding
by Balbino & Faustino, Lda.
Flooring Flooring
by Balbino & Faustino, Lda.
Laminate Laminate
by Balbino & Faustino, Lda.
Melamine Faced Boards Melamine Faced Boards
by Balbino & Faustino, Lda.
Plywood Plywood
by Balbino & Faustino, Lda.
Sandwich Panels Sandwich Panels
by Balbino & Faustino, Lda.
Solid Wood Solid Wood
by Balbino & Faustino, Lda.
Veneer Faced Boards Veneer Faced Boards
by Balbino & Faustino, Lda.
Wood Veneer Wood Veneer
by Balbino & Faustino, Lda.