Cannon Viking is the World leader in the manufacture of machinery for the production of Polyurethane foam blocks, with more than 700 machines in operation in more than 130 countries worldwide.
- Blockmatic -Single Block Technology.
- Easymax -Low Cost Maxfoam Continuous Block Technology.
- Maxfoam -The Most Popular and still the Most Economical way to make foam blocks on a Continuous basis.
- C-Max - High Pressure Technology for the ultimate in Continuous foam block quality and economy, ideal for automotive and speciality foam applications.
- CarDioTM- alternative blowing agent using Carbon Dioxide, still the best way to process fillers and produce low density CFC free foams.
- Chemical Raw Material Storage - Chemical handling, storage and conditioning systems.
The company, with more than 40 years experience in this specialist field, is present throughout Europe, the America's, Africa, The Middle East and The Far East with a dedicated network of Cannon-own local Branches and numerous representative Agents.