Made in France
Thanks to our product team, our 3 factories and our 3 warehouses, all located in France, 87% of our turnover is «made in France».
This attests to the strong will and commitment within our group :
- to keep our activity local,
- to maintain a high product quality four our consumers
- and sustain our know-how in the furniture sector.
We place our expertise at our client-partners disposal, to develop together original product ranges with strong perceived values ; from drafting the specifications to the first design studies and then testing the industrial prototypes.
A creative team to attend to your needs and market trends
Our in-house design department is composed of 4 designers who create original models ; they are continually adding innovative solutions that make all the difference and adapting the models to the growing demands of customers for their home.
We provide :
- Unique drawings and models that are protected by European design registrations to guarantee their originality and exclusive sales for you.
- Prototypes produced for each collection and tested by our designers, our engineering office and our product department.
Quality/Tests and Standards
We design products to meet the strictest conformity and safety requirements.
- 1,100 in-house tests are carried out each year (directive 2001/95/CE).
- Certificates of conformity are granted by accredited laboratories for our products that are subject to standards and regulations.
- The use of components is in conformity with the European REACH-regulation (www.reach.fr)
Our e-commerce items are packed so they are protected against mechanical stress and the risk of being dropped. A line for overpacking is also dedicated to items that require greater protective measures.
The DEMEYERE after-sales department provides optimum service every day to ensure the perfect quality of our products. We do everything we can to supply a zero-defect product, but mistakes may occur during handling or transport; our commitment, as part of the manufacturer’s guarantee, is to find a solution to any problem as quickly as possible.
New assembling instructions and video help
In order to make it easier for customers to assemble our furniture, our assembly instructions have been improved to make them more informative and more services have been added.
This includes :
- new pictures,
- a removable hardware page with full-scale diagrams of parts
- and videos with flashcode access to provide real-life conditions in addition to the drawings.