A RESOLUTELY FORWARD-LOOKING FAMILY-RUN SAWMILL
With the same leitmotiv "quality, service and innovation" since 1976, our strength today resides in our capacity to anticipate trends and markets.
Our company operates in over 50 countries worldwide and continues to set the standard in the wood industry. The future is determined today.
Specialist of Burgundy Oak, established in the heart of Franche Comté, over an area of 100 000 m², of which 35 000 m² under cover, the sawmill Eurochêne offers:
Forest oak and beech logs selected according to the market and country-specific requirements, rapid execution at the sawmill in order to preserve the raw material;
- Sawing accuracy owing to a double-cutting band-saw with slabber, a Grecon with laser detection and digitally-controlled optimisation, experienced staff
- Steaming for uniform coloration of planks
- Pre-drying using specific anti-stain sticks
- Vacuum drying technique with high capacity dryer adapted to greater thicknesses in addition to the tried and tested technique of variable ventilation drying
- High accuracy planing and grooving with a good finish owing to a planing machine turning at 8 000 rpm
- Heat treatment in ovens, increasing the natural durability of the wood