The Hans Brügmann GmbH & Co KG was founded in 1907 and is now managed by the 5th generation as an owner-operated company according to the following principles:
- Excellent quality
- Service oriented
- Reliable and fair cooperation with customers, suppliers and staff
- well-engineered and matured product range
- Sound business behaviour
- Long-term business orientation
Business conduct guidelines
- All staff members of the RAMPA group feel responsible for the high quality level of their performance.
- Our understanding of quality is based on the requirements of our external and internal customers.
- We are continuously improving the quality of our products and workflows to strengthen our unique company profile.
- We communicate with each other in an open manner, based on facts and without prejudice.
- If mistakes occur, we will look for the reasons and not for a person to blame. Mistakes are regarded as an opportunity of continuous improvement.
- Business objectives are adjusted and agreed on an annual base.
- We deal with our customers and suppliers in a fair long lasting cooperation in order to meet all requests.