Fascinating perspectives for a variable raw material
We leave all options open for the further processing of this unique raw material: from list carves to special thicknesses, we process the entire range of global timber. The individual requirements of our customers are welcome.
We can meet special wishes on time and at low cost thanks to the latest sawing technology.
Triple quality controls mean that we can maintain our high quality standards:
1. The timber is again graded after cutting
2. Grading once again after drying
3. In addition, all of the timber is identified by forest marks to ensure a uniform structure and colour.
We act quickly and plan for decades
- We buy our wood virtually only from sustainable forests.
- We import logs directly from the best forest regions in the world.
- Our on-the-spot experts vouch for a constant high quality throughout.
- HSS committs to the duty of care under the EU Trade Regulation and is member of the "GD Holz" monitoring organuzation!
- We are PEFC and FSC certified.
- To cut transport and processing costs, we have some of the trunks processed in their country of origin. We can then pass these savings on to our customers through attractive prices
We buy our logs directly from the countries of origin. From here they are shipped exclusively to their ports of destination. Extensive stocks at the most important main ports of Bremerhaven, Rotterdam and Antwerp are your guarantee for direct and low-cost deliveries.
Sustainable forestry resource management is a decisive criterion for us when choosing felling areas
Direct contacts to the best forest regions in the world guarantee maximum flexibility, availability and quality.
The secret of our timber quality
- The right pre-grading of the logs
- Professional cutting
- Perfect stickering - all light-coloured wood is exclusively stickered in grooved stickers. This is the only way to guarantee perfect products without sticker marks at 100%.
- Protection against negative influences by open warehouses
- Professional and careful drying
- The vacuum chambers are an ideal supplement to just-in-time drying and delivery thanks to their much shorter drying times