Whether if in the kitchen, in the bathroom or on façades – HPL can be seen nearly everywhere in everyday life. It is a multi-purpose and hardwearing surface material which offers the design of optics and structure a great range of possibilities. No limits are set to creativity.
The International Committee of the Decorative Laminates Industry is the European representative body of the producers of this outstanding surface material. Being a strong community it develops ideas, information and actions in order to expand the success of HPL and to explore new applications.
The ICDLI is the international representation of the HPL manufacturers.
The ICDLI aims at creating a strong and successful European community of the manufacturers as well as at the continuation of the success story of HPL.
The ICDLI with its Technical, PR and Economic Commissions performs the following tasks:
- continuation of the European laminates standard EN 438
- initialisation of data concerning the European decorative laminates industry
- preparing of information concerning the product and environmental features of HPL
- dissolving of technical problems
- creating a communication platform for the manufacturers and their suppliers