Company logo of IMS Forinvest LTD + Contact company

IMS Forinvest LTD

C.OGNIANOVO
4417 PAZARDZHIK, Bulgaria
+ Contact company
Description

Forinvest as a glance

The outcome of our achievements was the creation of a company named IMS Forinvest in 2004 (covering total area of 110.000 m2 in the, from which 35.000 m2 Province of Pazarzhik, Bulgaria are covered from buildings that facilitate customer support, logistics and other services) and successfully developed in both Bulgarian and European Industries. IMS Forinvest Ltd. Is providing solutions for all types of home and office furniture which has a show room of 6.000m2. The Company is well known for providing “turn-key” solutions for its clients (with current completion times of approximately 2-6 weeks).

 

Management’s Comment

Established in 2004, Forinvest is proud to service our clients in all facets of our operations concentrated in Bulgaria. Since our commencement, we have achieved an outstanding track record and the tangible signs of progress that we are beginning to see are the result of focused and relentless effort on many fronts. They reflect important, long-term investments and the impact of a solid, long-term strategy.

 

Before we conclude, on behalf of the Board of Directors we would like to express our gratitude to all our valued clients without whose trust and support, we would not be able to achieve this growth. Finally, we would like to add that the solid progress and our future strength, comes from our human resource capital, teamwork and commitment. We would therefore like to extend our sincere appreciation to our exceptionally dedicated staff who continue to work diligently for the benefit of the company and who symbolize the Company’s ‘Commitment to Excellence’.

 

We look to the Forinvest’s future with growing confidence and in closing we invite you to learn more about our corporation and our people through the following corporate profile.

 

Strengths

Strong and highly experienced management team, with a significant history in the International furniture market.

Significant know-how in the development of commercial and office designs.

 

Strong brand name, providing excellent “turnkey” solutions for its clients.

Clear management vision and commitment to the further development of the Company.

 

Large and diversified catalog with a strong clientele base (i.e. multinationals).

 

The Company is among the most active and largest developers of office and home furniture in prime locations in south eastern Europe area.

 

Company profile

IMS FORINVEST LTD specialized in Sofas, upholstered both in Leather, Fabric, Eco Leather and all possible combinations.

The Production units are run by high knowledge technicians, who operate according to consolidate methods and procedures that have permitted to distinguish the products of the group, brilliantly facing the competition in the market. All the materials used are certificated according to the EU specifications and all the procedures are qualified by ISO 9001 from L’loyds. The modeling proposal of IMS FORINVEST is mainly oriented to the big distribution but the collection includes even designs having an exceptional balance quality-price, surely satisfying every ring of the Sales net.

 

Last but not least, the facilties are organized with EDI Systems making possible the delivery directly to the Final Consumer.

90% of the Turnover of IMS FORINVEST is represented by Export to the European market. The remaining 10% is covered by the Domestic Market.

 

Our philosophy and main aim is to build a partnership rather than a simple business relation, with a mutual, constant and rising Satisfaction between us and our Customers.

Company details
  • Employees: 1-10
  • Location: Bulgaria
  • Branch of industry: Furniture Import/Export
  • Trade fairs: imm cologne 2017, imm cologne 2018, imm cologne 2019, imm cologne 2020
Contact person
Portrait of Georgia Koutsopoulou
Georgia Koutsopoulou Senior Management
IMS Forinvest LTD