What is lisocore®
The highly developed material composite for unique applications
lisocore® is a material-efficient high performance construction
material. This modern material achieves its excellent properties thanks to its unique structure, which consists of at least two thin cover layers that are bonded together by a three-dimensional pressed core structure.
Selective milling of the cover layers creates recesses where the core structure finds a positive fit for a form-closed bond. A high-strength adhesive also ensures an adhesive bond.
lisocore® therefore features both form-closed and adhesive bonding
This double bonding approach makes lisocore® unique from all other existing lightweight construction materials.
Facts that pay off
- Low self-weight
- Optimized load-carrying action
- High bonding strength
- High bending strength
- Low creep
- High dimensional stability
- Good flatness
- low thickness tolerance
- high edge stability
Application examples that speak for themselves
- Free-form machining
- Narrow surface coating without a support edge or frame
- Retrospective surface coating possible
- Fittings mounted with clamps and screws
- Quick and secure screw fixtures (direct or using cold-melt anchor screw or blind rivet technology)