At Artifort, rounded shapes have a special place in our heart. The Clarion is a medley that creatively combines two archetypal trumpet bases and a steel tube, together capable of supporting a tabletop. The central position of the round base gives you maximum freedom of movement.
As a result, this Artifort design is perfect as a conference table, dining table, counter table, bar table or bistro table, even even the Clarion Low coffee tables and side table. Clarion’s rounded tabletop is available in a variety of sizes, colours, materials and finishes. You could combine the Clarion with an elegant chair, an inviting barstool or even with luxurious conference armchairs.
Product details Clarion
- The Clarion family is comprised of dining tables, conference tables, bistro tables, counter table, bar table, coffee tables and a side table in a variety of sizes.
- The Clarion’s most striking detail is the metal base, consisting of two archetypal trumpet bases and
a steel tube, which together support the tabletop.
- The tabletop can be round, oval or boat-shaped and has a rounded milled edge.
- The tabletop is available in solid oak, oak veneered plywood with an oiled finish or oak veneered
plywood with an HPL Nano finish.
- The metal base is finished in one of the Artifort structure powder-coat colours.
- Electric outlets can be installed in Clarion conference tables upon request.