Leather cutting was formerly among the most demanding of manual tasks. The demands of the task have remained, but the process has become almost fully automated. Twenty four years of progressive development of leather cutting systems by the PARMEL team has bundled extensive application knowledge into an easily manageable, high-performance application.
- RHINO WAREHOUSE, goods receiving system
- RHINO SCAN, high-precision digital hide gathering (e.g. for aniline leather) with an evaluation of all main parameters
- RHINO NEST, order and database-driven, interactive and automatic optimisation of leather surfaces
- Order and database-driven automatic cutting (RHINO CUT)
- Order and database-driven sorting system (RHINO SORT)
- Optimisation of leather surfaces for roller die cutters via a projector (RHINO BEAM)
- RHINO is compatible with all common CAD systems as well as in data exchange with SAP and Oracle merchandise management systems.