White or grey, soft or hard, smooth or textured: these are just a few of the questions that furniture manufacturers and interior designers ask themselves each and every day. That’s no surprise: after all, they want to know what will inspire their customers.
A source of inspiration and an innovation trade fair
Answers to these questions can be found at interzum Guangzhou, which has become a well-established event for the Chinese and Asian markets, and is regarded as a leading industry meeting place in Asia. In contrast to the common preconception that Asian firms only copy western trends, the companies from the Far East often prove at this event that they are technological pioneers.
interzum Guangzhou presents the complete spectrum of the industry for woodworking machines, furniture manufacturing and interior construction in Asia. Materials, components and machines for furniture production and interior construction also feature at the trade fair.
Moreover, interzum Guangzhou has established a reputation as a source of inspiration and an innovation trade fair at which national and international exhibitors have a chance to meet, and to encounter innovative design trends and visions, as well as experience global product premieres.
Once again this year, renowned Asian companies are presenting their products and services, and are revealing the development trends in furniture materials. They are joined by experts from Germany and Turkey, who are presenting the latest developments relating to wooden furniture, office furniture and sofas.
interzum Guangzhou highlights
- The hottest colour ranges for 2019/2020 are unveiled at “Colour Road 19/20 - The Taste of Colours”, the trend conference of the German company Renolit
- Boyteks Tekstil, the world’s fourth biggest textile exporter, reveals how mattress materials contribute to a good night’s sleep.
- In the area of smart homes, the Remarco company demonstrates the application of their integrated solutions on functional sofas.
- Renowned bed and cupboard brands such as Oppein, Vifa and Airland are present at the event for networking.
- Every year, the successful “20 PLUS 20 Annual List” honours the most outstanding furniture accessories.
interzum in Guangzhou is held alongside the CIFF China International Furniture Fair, which results in new business opportunities for furniture retailers and manufacturers. Over the four trade fair days from 28 to 31 March 2019, the organisers expect a total of more than 1,500 leading furniture manufacturers and more than 90,000 specialist retailers from 120 countries and regions.
interzum Guangzhou is being held for the 16th time this year. China, which is the world’s biggest hub for furniture production, thereby underlines the key role played by interzum Guangzhou in the development of the furniture industry.