With Unique Premelting Solution for Increased Performance
JumboFlex, Robatech’s big unit family for melting and delivery of large volumes of thermoplastic, non-reactive hot melt adhesives (EVA, PE, PSA, and APAO). Can be flexibly used for high-performance melting applications with unique, individual premelting solution for optimum processing of different forms of adhesive.
JumboFlex melters feature a modular design and are available in different variants as premelter, melter, or buffer, depending on the area of application. Additionally, two different reservoir size are available: 50 dm3 or 100 dm3. The dimensions of the device are the same for all variants, facilitating planning and integration. Thanks to the modular design, the devices can be customized flexibly for the respective application, from simple pot filling, to adhesive metering in high-precision application nozzles, to the buffer function for particularly high adhesive consumption and increased speeds. The innovative melting concept is one of the highlights of the JumboFlex. The melting grille elements can be optimally aligned to the adhesive forms, such as granulates, cushions, or blocks. This specially designed premelting solution enables gentle adhesive processing and ensures increased melting performance. The JumboFlex can be used in a variety of applications and industries, wherever EVA, PSA, or APAO / PO hot melt adhesives are processed.
JumboFlex advantages – at a glance
- Increased melting performance thanks to innovating melting grill concept with geometrical alignment of the melting grille elements
- Adhesive forms from granular and cushion form to chips, to adhesive blocks of up to 7.5 kg can be processed optimally
- Designed for adhesive viscosities of up to 65,000 mPas with maximum melting performance, and for high-viscosity adhesives up to 100,000 mPas with adjusted melting performance
- Clean and uniform adhesive application from beginning to end thanks to fast, dynamic adhesive pressure regulation
- Industry 4.0 ready
- JumboFlex melter / buffer with integrated pattern control
- Simple and efficient maintenance thanks to fine filter and FEP coating