The RobaPUR 2 MOD adhesive adhesive melter is designed for processing different hot melt adhesives hot melt adhesives in block, granular, and cushion form. Particularly developed for demand-depending melting (Melt-on-Demand), it is suitable for processing almost all commercially available PUR adhesives as well as for PSA, EVA, and APAO hot melt adhesives.
The overall design of the RobaPUR 2 MOD is tailored to flexible production with short retrofit times. Switching between reactive and thermoplastic adhesives as well as color changes are quick and easy – without major cleaning effort. The innovative magazine and melting concept enables a significant increase in the melting rate to up to 10 kg/h. Depending on the pump selection, the adhesive melter can achieve delivery capacities of 9 – 12 kg/h. In highly dynamic processes (SpineCoat applications, adhesive binding in perfect binder soft covers 200 – 2000 T/h), up to 50 kg/h are possible.
- Melt-on-Demand (MOD) technology ensures comprehensive protection of the adhesive characteristics of the melted material.
- Processing of most commercially available PUR hot melt adhesives without additional inert gas flushing and active cooling.
- Adhesive viscosities (depending on variant and pump type): 500 - 120,000 mPas
- Adhesives with and without inliner
- Self-calibrating level sensor for precise filling level monitoring
- Consistent thermal separation between heating zones and magazine for high operating safety
- Non-stuck coating for reduced and quick adhesive changes with different color (PUR applications in the woodworking industry)
- TRM standard graphic panel for language-independent operation
- Integrated AS IK 40 or AS IK 10 application control
The RobaPUR 2 MOD is available in three variants with different pump configurations. With that, the adhesive melter can be tailored optimally to customer- and process-specific requirements.