AWF – simple, versatile, practical
For rolls of widely varying types, up to 600 mm diameter.
The simple, low-maintenance unrolling device for a variety of applications. This manually operated device comes into its own wherever semi- or fully automatic spreading machines are not economical to use. The rolls are taken up by a ball-bearing-mounted spindle. This spindle is relatively simple to install.
- suitable for working widths up to 250 cm
- easy for one person to operate
- simple operation using a rail-guided, manually driven motion
- ball-bearing-mounted spindle with chucking cones
- adjustable roll brake for the prevention of undesired overrun
- good guidance and clamping during the cut-off by the lifting deflecting roller
- clean, perpendicular cuts possible due to the travelling cutting device
- includes cut-off machine ST-2000,
- swivel top for two-ply spreading available as an option
- simple care and maintenance
- high level of durability due to robust construction
- rail available in 100 cm sections
- as a clamp we recommend that you start with the fixed version of our ST-BH, end-rail device