CONI brings flexibility to the work surface as it enables free, individual access to power. CONI's minimal installation depth provides sufficient space, even if installed near the edge. A wide range of standard surface finishes also provides the freedom to design.
When not in use, CONI fits neatly into the work surface. When you need power, data or media, simply open the cover, plug into a socket and close the cover again. The integrated brush insert prevents the cables from jamming. The harmonious appearance of an even surface is retained.
With CONI you are free to decide how the socket outlets are configured because the power strip can be quickly replaced without any tools.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Integrated into your desk or table top
- Suitable for retrofitting
- Minimum built-in depth, robust frame design
- Integrated brush insert for closing once cables have been connected
- Complete power strip can be quickly interchanged