The company Recytex offers with the brand-name silent.office.wall perfectly manufactured and highly effective acoustic products.
Recytex was founded in 1993 and produced originally acoustic- and upholstery-fleeces made of recycled fibers for the automotive industry. Since 2001 Recytex also produces under the brand-name Silentium highly effective noise-dampening sheets for the heat- and sound-insulation of engine-rooms on ships, boats, generators and other machines. The knowledge of non-woven and their noise-dampening properties influenced the development of the silent.office.wall products.
Our aim is to produce high-class acoustic solutions with very effective acoustic properties. You as our customer are in the center of our attention. This means that we offer a first on-site examination of the acoustic problem and a first consulting service before we then together define the needs and develop a perfect solution for you.
Certainly this means that we don’t just offer our standard sizes of our products but we produce any product tailor-made for your needs.
- Acoustic products manufactured with highly skills and by using only the best materials
- High-class design
- Excellent value for money
- On-site investigation of the acoustic situation and initial consulting service, Customer oriented production (dimensions, fabrics, adapters for tabletops, etc.)
- We also provide the installation, either from ourselves or one of our partner companies
- Development and production in Viersen, Germany
- All absorbers are made of 100% polyester and therefore are 100% recyclable
- The absorbing fleeces are tested to the DIN 4102 (B1) or the DIN EN 13501