In 2019 Leonardo Trade celebrates its 40 years of activity with an even more complete jointing service for its customers thanks to the introduction of new equipments for the glue jointing of qualified products in large formats and high thicknesses.
Leonardo Trade confirms itself as a leading company for the jointing of veneers in the Northeastern area of Italy.
The company has recently inaugurated a new production plant, including technologically advanced equipment that can improve the quality of the joint, the organization of work and the efficiency of the production cycle. The new plant is exclusively dedicated to glue jointing of sizes up to 3,600x2,000 mm, in thicknesses up to 40/10 mm. The layout has been designed to easily manage large panels and all workstations have been consistently sized.
The technological equipment of the department consists of:
- double cutters, to halve the processing time
- large double blade cutters (up to 4,200mm)
- milling unit for finishing veneers up to 40/10 mm thick
- complete line with double gluer and consequent package opener with resting bench
- transversal glue joiners, which allow:
- jointing of large sheets (3,600x2,000mm)
- high efficiency (up to 25 joints per minute)
- good joint quality even for ondulated materials
- jointing of materials with thicknesses up to 40/10mm
- automatic trimming and unit in order to apply reinforcement transversely to the wood vein
- automatic unloading
- storage of tested sheets on a lighting desk with a lifting platform
The new plant is structured for large productions, capable of handling orders of up to 3,000 square meters per day.
The already consolidated offer of Leonardo Trade is:
- sliced veneers parcel sale
- wire and glue jointing, even of large formats
- decowood Solutions: special processes with handicraft content (inlays, laser processes, engravings and stucco finishes).